Fire polished beads are a popular type of glass beads which were first made 5 centuries ago with the aim of approximating the appearance of cut gemstones while maintaining the option of stringing the beads. The fire polished beads in the Traditional Czech Beads range are produced in thirteen basic shapes, ten basic cuts and seven types of glass. They stand out due to their lustre which is further enhanced by the wide range of finishes – iris coating, lustre coating, vacuum coating, coatings with precious metals, linings and many others.
- Sidonia’s handmade jewelry – Losange Bracelet – Beading tutorial
- Sidonia’s – Grace Ring – Ring tutorial – Square cabochon tutorial – Beading techniques
- Sidonia’s handmade jewelry – Oriental earrings – Beading tutorial
- Beading Tutorial – Lotus Flower Bracelet
- Sidonia’s handmade jewelry – Half Tila Silver Sun Pendant – Beading Tutorial